It came into your work flow this year and now you couldn't live without it. It has simplified or improved your online experience.
PICASA!
It's awesome. Since I have to upload photos to share with my family (and Facebook won't let me anymore) Picasa is the way to do it. Not only can I create a blog post included with photos from it, but I can upload photos to Picasa web, which is how I publicly share photos.
It ALSO allows me to edit and save photos, organize and select which photos I want to upload, so I don't upload all of them. It's pretty awesome and makes keeping the family updates easy peasy!
I'm now done work for the holidays! I work Boxing Day (doh) and the Canucks leave on a road trip that day but now I'm excited for Christmas with David. Just us for the first time of many, but our little tree is SURROUND by gifts. It's quite surprising...the pile is almost as tall as the tree!!! It will be exciting to see what we get...since we asked for nothing! Gonna be weird with no snow though.....and the first time in 25 years I'm not going to Mama Chachi's....wierd...thank God for Skype!
No comments:
Post a Comment