Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best Article of 2009

I fail on this one....

I definitely have HAD things I pass on, but nothing is overly memorable. I know I passed on the article about bill C-10 which has the ramifications of denying women equal pay for work. But I can't find it anymore. I real a lot of Perez Hilton, who in between all the celebrity gossip, actually has NEWS sometimes. And it's always interesting and relevant and I frequently pass those links on b/c it's usually neat.

Otherwise I just don't find news that memorable. It's hot and then the next day it's not.


Mom-in-law arrives tonight! I'm way too sore from my run yesterday to head out to spinning class...bummer...gotta rest for the run on Saturday! It's nice out AGAIN so I might just go for a bike ride outside. It's supposed to be sunny until sometime next week....it's very strange to see so much sun and no rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment