My fave tea this year was Vanilla Bean by Mighty Leaf
.When I got my second job at Really Dull Bistro (name changed to protect the bad employer) They served the Mighty Leaf brand of tea. Before I left I loaded myself up on as many as I could (we were allowed free tea so instead of drinking I just took the pouch home).
Most of the teas this brand makes is deeeelish. They are all full leaf so the flavour just invades your mouth. But vanilla bean reallllly stood out. It's a perfect dessert tea, meaning you don't need to have dessert, you can just have the tea and be satisfied. It' packs a powerful vanilla punch, but it's not super sweet. It's a black tea and sooo calm and enjoyable. Even David likes it!
A close second to vanilla bean would have to be Green Tea Tropical by Mighty Leaf also. It gives a bit of a tropical fruit twist on plain old green tea... I LOVE IT. To get me energized up on the day or just going for a walk, this is the tea for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment