What's a business that you found this year that you love? Who thought it up? What makes it special?
I suppose this is a tie between Gold Leaf Jewelery (http://goldleafashley.blogspot.com/), which started up this year by a former co-starbucker of mine. She's got some AMAZING ideas and wicked sense when it comes to jewelery making. I got a bracelet from her as a farewell present when I left Victoria and it's sooo cute and so me. I love it. She's got some amazing items over there so I highly recommend you go check it out. I wish I had more income for which to buy some awesome things...such as that tiny bracelet ring!!!! My insane life revolving around the Vancouver Canucks and living in GM Place prevented me from entering...CURSES!
The next one is a spin off of an idea thought up by a former...co-worker? maybe...I didn't get paid but she did...lol.
Anyway, it's a candle making business. I make candles right now but I want to add some scents, I'm not going to reveal much here as too keep it interesting...but it will definitely be different from any sort of candles I've ever seen...and each purchase comes with a collectors item....I know this is super vague, but I'm still doing research on how to create certain scents and incorporate them into the idea....Stay tuned in 2010 for Cocktail Candles!
Aw you are so sweet! Thank you for featuring me! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!!!!! I am VERY interested to hear more about the candle shenanigans also... PS I may be doing another giveaway with those little belt rings in the future. But not for a couple months if I do. Ill let you know when it happens again though ok?
ReplyDeletewell it's true!! you went from casually making jewels to this business! and every time I see some thing new i'm in AWE of your creativity! i could never do that in a million years.....it's amazing and more people should see it so they go AHH and buy things :)
ReplyDelete