you wish you'd stuck with. (You know, there's always next year...)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Hmmm...I don't really make resolutions, not sure the point....
A common one for me is weight loss...I always want to lose weight and now with the wedding I'm especially motivated. I got a Wii Fit last Christmas and spent the winter using it. When it got nice out I started my running class which I did until June, kept up running during the summer, and after I moved to Vancouver I signed up for another class, and got a gym membership.
I also got an app for my itouch that tracks what I eat. It helps me recognize when I'm eating junk and how to limit it. I think it's been making a difference, but we'll see what 2010 brings!!
I can't believe it's the end of the challenge!!! and I did the whole thing :D
No comments:
Post a Comment