Sunday, December 20, 2009

new person 2009

She came into your life and turned it upside down. He went out of his way to provide incredible customer service. Who is your unsung hero of 2009?

HMMM.

I think this would have to go to my friend and bridesmaid Lyndsay Grace (http://lyndsaygracerolfsen.blogspot.com/). While I met her in 2008, I didn't really get to know her until 2009, and wow. It just went crazy from there.

We did a running course together in the spring which was suuuuupper fun. We were in a bible study together and went to Amber's book club sometimes...when we could get the book lol.

But basically in Victoria, she was my go-to person. Being a Christian it was easy to turn to her with spiritual question and problems and vice versa, and also for good ol fashioned girl talk.

She's pretty hilarious and it's nice to hang around someone who's LOUDER than me lol.

And she's my bridesmaid, which says a lot b/c I don't just pick anyone to be in my wedding!

She helped me see a lot of things this year, helped me try new things and open up a whole lot more. She definitely made a massive impact and I miss having her around v. much :( we don't as often as we used to...obviously b/c she's in Kelowna and I'm in Vancouver. We used to see each other a couple times a week. Workouts and bike rides and runs and studies and church...it's very odd not seeing her at all anymore

Here's to you Lyn-sanity :D

No comments:

Post a Comment