Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 Review

I'm going to do a recap....I just think 2010 was the best year of my life and I want to share it! lol


January - Started off with a 5k with Jill!! It was rainy and gross and cold, but great!!! It felt really good to be able to run that far, and we got free jackets! January also was when I started in graphics at Global!!! yaaaay! A real job!

February - OLYMPICS! Wow...just wow...Having my dad stay with us for a month and experiencing the greatest event ever was just wow....I'm so happy I was here for that. However some sadness as my grandfather died. That was sad.

March/April - Good times. We got to see the Senators in Vancouver! We went to the practice and met the players afterwards...it was great!
Kept up with the running and working!
I also got a chance to go home and surprise my grandmother! She had no idea I was coming and I didn't know it would be the last time I would see her. I spent the whole week with her and it was lovely. I will be glad for it forever...she passed in April.

May - My sister got married!!! YAAAY! My wee little sister walked down the aisle! She was so beautiful and it was so much fun! My hockey work came to a sudden end though...some day.

June - I quit my retail side job! That felt good...and so far it doesn't look like I'll have to ever work with people againnnn! (meaning I hate customer service jobs)

July - My bachelorette party!! It was so great to see everyone and be cared about! and Lisa got married! That was super fun too! AND Casey and Amy got married! We got to camp that weekend....I love camping.

September - Enter the countdown! Things started to get a little nerve wracking...but exciting! We said goodbye to the Enterprise...but really haven't missed not having a car at all!

October - THE BIG DAY. The most amazing day of my life. Just wow...Thank you EVERYONE for everything..it was great...AND my most amazing honeymoon in Mexico. I'd never really travelled before so it was so great to experience something new..and we were on SUCH a wedding and lovely dovey high. I was so happy to just BE with David. Teehee!

November - A new job!!! I moved from Graphics to Editing and man, do I ever love it. It's early...and that hurts somedays.. but overall...I'm thrilled!

December - here we are. a great year gone by...I'm so excited for what the future brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment