Wednesday, December 15, 2010

5 minutes

5 Minutes - Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.


Ready GO

My wedding - Pretty self explanatory...the best day of my life

My last week my with Grandma - I'll never see her again...and being able to spend a week with her before she died...I'll always treasure that

The Olympics - Oh man....oh man...what a party...Gold medal hockey? The best..It was so fun being able to celebrate with my dad in town too. I'd do it all over again in a second!

Kallie's wedding - My little sister got married!!! It was quite a party...even though I already have little memory of it

Visit to Kelowna - It was super fun to see where Lyndsay lives! and to travel up to the Okanagan! I wish I could travel more around BC

Ziplining - Such an adrenaline rush!!!! I want to do this again for sure..

MEXICO! - I'd never been on a trip like that...all inclusive....every hour of the day with my new husband...the ocean, exploring...all the food and booze we want! Augh...I could live in that memory

Sens game - We got into the practice and met players after...so awesome...probably won't get to the practice this year....but YAY

DONE.

That was a really good one. And sort of scary...I'd be so upset if poof....2010 was gone from my head..this was the most exciting year of my life!

1 comment: