Well I'm always making stuff! I have several projects on the go at one time. I recently finished two Christmas presents! I won't mention exactly what they are b/c those people could read this! I make most of my Christmas gifts now a days...being a knitter/crocheter it's pretty easy! I'm just about to finish up some picture frames for my goddaughter and her sister. Cute ones with photos of us! Then after that I'll start my final Christmas gift! I wish I could show you! But I won't wreck Christmas for anyone!
There is DEFINITELY something...ok a few things I want to make. I want to try a vest, and a touque. I have to learn how to use circular needles and I plan to do that in 2011. 2010 was the year of the DPN and so next year I'll try a touque!! I want to try the vest, but I have yet to find a pattern that I like..All I know is next year I really want to try more complicated and larger projects! So hopefully I can make that happen in 2011. I owe a friend of mine a pair of Gryffindor mittens. I think I'll have to get on that first. I never completed my first pair of learning mittens...so it will be interesting!!
To see my projects, follow the Ravelry link to the right!
No comments:
Post a Comment