Saturday, December 11, 2010

11 things

11 Things - What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

Hmm. Another toughy....

1. My life doesn't need SQUISHED. I feel like our apartment is just too small. We desperately need more space. So we need to find a new place to live...getting rid of this will help me to breath more..we'll have more space..and our things will have homes. I'll just feel more at peace in my home if it's not all crammed into 400 sq ft.

2. My life doesn't need my extra weight! I super slacked off exercising in the last few months of 2010. So in 2011 I want to get back on the train I was on at the beginning of 2010! I'll feel better and fitter :D

3. My life doesn't need financial worry! However we've been meeting with our financial planner and in 2011 we will have a long term plan established. Which will be awesome for the future and for the kids

4. My life doesn't need the absence of God. He's not absent, but I really need to dedicate more time. Now that my work has settled down I hope to get to church more often and read the bible way more.

5. Muffins! I eat too many muffins at work I think...I should cut back on them...that would help with number 2.

ELEVEN things?! really? who has 11 whole things!

6. Dramz. Not that my life is full of it. I'd just like things with David to be less dramatic sometimes.

7. Wasted time. I try not to waste my time, I keep my hands busy working on projects. But I'd like to spend more time outside, or with friends, or reading, or SOMETHING other than sitting on the couch. Challenge my brain

8. Wasted items. It's no good owning things you don't use. I'd like to use my things more. The Wii, gameboy...things I have and use occasionally I should sit down and use more...so that I won't feel bad (like the portable DVD player I just found that is dead now...)

9.

I'm leaving off here...if I think of anything new I'll update this.

No comments:

Post a Comment