Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beautifully Different

Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.

Ouuuu. Some self reflection...this one's good.

What makes me different....I am weird.. Plain and simple. But that gives me a lot of my adventure. I'm not afraid to try something new or act silly.

I feel like I stopped keeping track of how old I am around 21. I still act like I am 21 (mostly...I've learned a lot since then) but I DEFINITELY don't act like an adult or someone my age. I forget a lot that I'm the age I am. I got stuck at 21 and probably won't move past that. I've never been MY age I suppose...in my teens I liked things 8 year old like...in my 20's...I like things 8 year olds like...(Pokemon is FUN!)

I say it like it is. If someone is wearing UGLY ass shoes I will make sure everyone I'm with knows what I think about them...though I'll say it in such a humourous fashion that it just makes everyone laughs. I'm pretty good about making people laugh. Strangely, it's usually unintentionally by saying something that I don't mean to be funny. But I'll take it.

I like to THINK I'm a good listener, but I feel I might not come off that way to the people talking because my eyes wander and I look around, but I AM listening. I just feel weird staring at someone while they talk...and I notice other things ;)

I think what lights people up about me is my humour, my honesty (hilarious honesty), and my childlike nature to just want to have fun. It doesn't get more complicated than that. If you don't like something, don't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment