Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?
Well. There were some old friends from university I tried to get back in touch with...I never figured out why they stopped talking to me. I graduated and went to a different school but real friends should overcome a little distance. Like I said, I tried to reconnect with them, but they didn't...and so they have to be let go. I can't spend forever wanting to know how they are when they clearly don't care about me.
Frankly I don't care what their reasons are. I'm sure they are petty and lame...I'm awesome. Seriously. I'm just awesome. I'm a good friend, and I really don't need people in my life who aren't the same back. I'm doing so awesome that those people would be LUCKY to still be my friend...too little too late!
No comments:
Post a Comment