I've had a headache for two days :( The only thing that made it go away was a massage yesterday...but now I won't get one until tonight since David is at work :( not cool.
Game 6 tonight! Canucks could win it all!!! Part of me want them to and part of me wants game 7 so I can see the cup presented..and work one more game. It's going to be short summer that's for sure. I can't wait for hockey to start again so that MY team can get back in it!!
If I don't have coffee I start to fall asleep around 7:30...every time...7:30 is my kryptonite. Oh how I just want to curl up and sleep. It's good my suite doesn't have anything comfy....other than this chair....ahhhh
Favorites!
sleeping • Daisy and her antics • having food made for me • the energy in Vancouver lately • handmade gifts • manicures • Skype • neck pillows • HIM • Granville Island Brewing company • Ciabatta buns • almonds
Short list today, but I am sooo tired. I leave you with CUTE
No comments:
Post a Comment