Another week has ended and the playoffs are still going on. I was hoping it would be over today. It's been a REALLY long two months. I mean it's awesome and fun, but I'm also very very tired. So here is hoping it takes just two more games :D
David's mom is in town for a week. We had so much fun exploring yesterday. I'm lucky to have a cool mother-in-law and not a crazy one like some people end up with. yay!
The garden is still coming along. Some fast growths and some...deaths :(
The little basil is finally starting to grow. The lavender is also in the same stage
These beans just keep GROWING!! They are so fast!
Chives! All...chivey!
The flowers. They keep filling up the pots!
The grapes have more flowers!
The new additions. I think one of these is peppers and one is cherry tomatoes...I can't remember.
Onions....not doing much
Sunflowers...these will take a long time to grow!
Tomato plant doing great!
Tree keeps returning to life
The deaths...one pepper and one cherry tomato...I don't know what happened....
I trimmed back the lilac tree now that they are all gone so it's more open and nice!
The broccoli gets leafier every day!
I had a photo of the lettuce and spinach but I guess it didnt' send. I took these are 9:30 pm last night and it was so light out. I had no choice but to use my iphone...so I will TRY to take nicer ones in the future.
The spinach isn't doing to well...it's very small and full of holes. Damn bugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment