NOPE!
Monday we took Daisy to Stanley Park. We've been wanting to do this for a long time and finally we had the time and the drive. She had a BLAST. So much to smell and run and see.
She was observing ducks for potentially the first time.
She had so much fun playing with the ball and running and playing in the ocean. We've found she hates water. She will walk around puddles and hide under the umbrella on rainy days. But once she's wet she doesn't seem to mind it as much...she doesn't like waves though. Those scare her and it's adorable.
Because we let her run pell mell she needed a bath when she got home. And that's when David snapped THE cutest photo of her I have ever seen
She's just so innocent and adorable!!!
So that was a busy Monday. Yesterday we adventured into new territory
Like a fish to water.
We went climbing with some friends of ours! David was amazing. He went right to the top on his first try! And he really liked the bouldering. I'm thrilled he's found something he likes other than sitting on the couch all day. He worked really hard.
Learning to boulder
Me not so much. I'm not as good as he is for several reasons so I didn't do as much climbing, but I'll work on it. After this we hit up the pool. Okay, I hit up the pool and David hit the hot tub. Turns out I'm not in the swim shape I used to be, and I'm gonna have to swim A LOT more before the triathlon!!
After all that we went to THE most amazing chinese food restaurant I have ever been to. Dinesty in Richmond, we'll be back.
What did you do this weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment