My sunflowers got weedwacked by the neighbours :( I planted some new ones in a more safe place tonight
Pretty flowers...I really need to weed...I need one of those little gardening rakes
Beans! Soon they will be vertical!
The grapes are so leafy!
So much growth on top! But the bottom is still so dead.
The spinach has some growth.....
but in general they are not doing well :(
Lettuce is the best growing out of everything. I managed to kill the top right one though :( I accidently broke it in half when harvesting some. It grows so fast!
The chives are the only thing doing well. The basil never grew indoor or out..and the lavender MIGHT be growing. I'm not sure.
The cherry tomatoes and peppers seem to be going the way of the other two :( Not good.
Strawberries are doing ok I think. I'm impatient for some berries!
The broccoli is SO leafy but nothing yet
This tomato plant is out of control!!! Not tomatoes yet....so I have no idea how much bigger this will get.
The onions....I assuming these are doing well.
I feel 60% successful with the garden so far. I suppose if stuff will stop dying and food starts appearing I will feel better about it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment