This was a really exciting week! My dad arrived on Wednesday and we haven't stopped experiencing Vancouver since! Lions game, Whitecaps game, beach walks and much more! I don't have a ton of photos right now because I forgot to upload them before going to work. But I do have a couple from when we went ziplining...turns out it wasn't just ziplining but a whole high ropes course!
David went right to the top!
I screamed... a LOT!
It was a great week for the Low Car Diet also. Take a look at my first vlog for the program.
I have week 2 done, but I'll give Zipcar a few days to work with it. Also we had an article in the paper and I did a radio interview yesterday! I should have a clip later this week and I'll post it to the youtube channel. Keep an eye on that channel for extra videos I will be adding this week and for the rest of the challenge!
Today is going to be a really fun day! David got his new passport so we can actually go to the states today..unlike the last failed attempt. I'm pretty excited. I haven't been since I moved to Victoria, and even then we didn't stop in Washington, drove straight through. So a family trip to Bellingham (in a Zipcar!) should be really fun! I can't wait for some Vanilla Coke!
Some of my favourite things
Today is going to be a really fun day! David got his new passport so we can actually go to the states today..unlike the last failed attempt. I'm pretty excited. I haven't been since I moved to Victoria, and even then we didn't stop in Washington, drove straight through. So a family trip to Bellingham (in a Zipcar!) should be really fun! I can't wait for some Vanilla Coke!
Some of my favourite things
Being green • visiting family • my jobs • technology • my hair getting super long (can't wait to chop it off to make a wig!) • Groupon • Being Erica • Hot days with a cool breeze • Belugas • SPUD • Fruit Salad • Vanilla Coke • popChips • Not Always Right • Ravelry • comfy shoes • when work goes by quickly! (like today!)
I'll try to get some good photos up on the Shutterfly site soon, and watch for Low Car Diet videos on youtube!
Could you do the Low Car Diet?


No comments:
Post a Comment