Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bye Bye LCD!

It's the last day of the Low Car Diet. I think I win...considering I don't have a car and thus couldn't cheat! Here's my last vlog for it


I'll miss that helmet cam! 

I just realized I have a 5k run in two weeks. I am very not in shape for it...and Daisy is coming along! It's the SPCA Paws for a Cause. We are fundraising for the BC SPCA, which is where we adopted her from! If you would like to donate just click here!

Adopting Daisy has been a massive highlight of our lives. She is SO amazing. I wish I could explain just how much of a personality she has. Her facial expressions and body language are just as unique and expressive as any humans. I love her so much :D!

watching her second favourite show. She loves Cesar!

Please donate :D. If we can help the place that brought us together with our angel save more animals then we have done something right.

What is your animal's story?

No comments:

Post a Comment