Monday, August 22, 2011

Sad Monday

Found out a few minutes ago that NDP leader Jack Layton died of cancer.That's the world of breaking news. I really hate cancer. It just destroys lives. I'm really saddened about his death. He was such a charismatic leader, and just a NICE guy. He was going to do some really awesome things in Parliament. Very bummed.

I feel kind of strange posting what I originally planned but here goes.



This is the last week of the Low Car Diet and I'm pretty sad about it! It's been really fun and I'll miss all these vlogs. Maybe I'll try to do more for this blog! I hope we win the grand prize! Vote for us! (when it's time)

Yesterday we walked down to the Kits dog park with Daisy. We've been hoping we could take her and she's really starting to listen and work off leash, so we took her to see if she can swim. It was pretty obvious very quickly that she had never swam before. But of course (being a dog) she picked it up really quickly and was fetching her ball in no time. She even made some new friends.


We've decided she's the weird kid on the playground though...She was far more interested in digging holes on her own 

A long day of play + a bath = le tired..and a bed hog.

We can't wait to take her back. Hopefully the socialization helps her to chill out...and maybe lose the long leash! We're pretty sure she won't run away like she used to...but we aren't positive she will come when we call her yet...but soon...very soon.

I got a new tattoo this week! 




I'd actually been thinking about this for a week so or but was really motivated to go on Wednesday. It has two very special meanings to me and it's just pretty :) 

I guess I'll give you some faves :)

Tattoos! • Family • God • Love • notalwaysright.com • Warmth • New running shoes! (they finally came!) • my wedding rings • pedicures • The smell of Daisy after a bath • Playstation • Fast phones • Support

Would you ever get a tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment