Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday just keeps on coming

This morning I woke up and just did not feel like riding. I have to ride to catch my bus. It's too far to walk and too costly to constantly cab. But this morning I just wanted an easy way to get there :( Alas.

I did an extra vid for the Low Car Diet this week. I can't believe it's almost over! Hopefully I can put out a couple more of these Supplementals before then


My week 3 video will be up later today as well. Also on my youtube channel you can find the radio interview I did with CKNW. It was pretty fun!

My dad headed home last week. I miss having him around already! Luckily I'm heading home in September for Kallie's birthing-ness, so I'll get to see all family! Hopefully the baby is a little early or right on time!

I've become so hooked on Popchips. They are so yummy and probably better flavoured than any other chip brand I've ever had. I have to control myself!

The usual Monday excitements!

Almond Breeze unsweetened almond milk • Davids Tea (not my husband, it's an actual store!) • Old The Lonely Island • Fruit salad • watching old videos from college • Terry Tate • Words with Friends • Vanilla Coke • sleeping in • Daisy the nighttime cuddler • orca whales • our amazing new camera (have I said that yet?) • making decorated cupcakes • Down Goes Brown 



My New Balance shoes arrive this week. I'm SO excited. My running shoes are past being replaced, but since I got a free pair with the Low Car Diet I held off on buying some. The ones I ordered are like running on air. I can't wait!!

Anything new headed your way?

No comments:

Post a Comment