I ran the TC 10K! Even after not having run since the Sun Run and being sick and all asthmatic-y. I was only a couple minutes off my Sun Run time which doesn't make any sense...I'm pretty sure the Sun Run was closer to 11K.....
I got to go to Victoria for the weekend and see some friends. It was very fun, not only to just chill and stay with them, but to have someone to do the run with! Natasha was MUCH faster than I was, but the excitement and heading down with a friend is very nice
Post run stretching! Which I
didn't do enough of.....
So my next run is just a 5k...but I'd like to drop some time off of it. I know it sounds weak, but I'm finding a 10k not all that hard. The Sun Run was my first one and tough because of that...but even being sick the TC 10k just wasn't hard. It was a BEAUTIFUL course and it just went by quickly! Love it. A half marathon might be next!
So May happened?! Time just flies...The sun was out yesterday but is hiding again...What I wouldn't do for two nice days in a row.
However, to cheer me up!
MONDAY FAVES!
Collecting running shirts • visiting friends • the sun! • Post-run feeling greatness! • PVR (mine is broken...I miss it :( ) • My new iPhone • Being talked about on the radio • the truth • Daisy starting to get her training • Twitter (keeps you up to date!) • finishing crochet projects • starting a new book • crinkle cut french fries • cheese • Chipotle • having my voice back
It was a super busy week last week. This week is a little more chill because the team is on the 2 game away part of the playoffs....so I have some time to rest! Which is good...I have SO much to do around the house. Never a dull moment with me!
How was your weekend?

No comments:
Post a Comment