Saturday, May 28, 2011

Garden Fridays!

yes OK, perhaps today is Saturday...but I just thought it up so today is the first post...albeit delayed!

So the garden is going well I think...thing are definitely growing!! I also have plans to add more things, I just have to get to the store and get some more soil.

These are the very first of the sunflowers! Little sprouts

If you can see the little greens, those are the beans!

The grapes have what appears to be a flower forming

Very hard to see but TINY little chive buds!

The tomato plant is growing,  along with the broccoli!

Our Christmas tree is FINALLY regrowing!

The spinach and the lettuce


We actually had our salad with dinner tonight from the garden! The lettuce and spinach was amazing! I'm so happy to be able to just step outside my door and harvest! I can't wait for everything else to grow

I have to get out and get the planters for the peppers and cherry tomatoes. At the end of the summer we are going to have such an amazing salad!


No comments:

Post a Comment