Monday, May 9, 2011

May May May

Whoosh..and another month goes by.

Mother's day happened...me mam is in Ontario so I don't get to spend the day pampering her..so I send gifts to do that for me..teehee!

The weather might start getting nice soon. It's been nice one day and crap for two, then nice again. Pick one!

I'm really excited for this weekend. My garden whiz friend is coming over to help me destroy the mess of a garden that currently exists in our backyard and make something amazing. I'm so excited to have space to finally properly grow things...unlike my very failed attempt last year....very very.

I've also devised a new workout schedule. Instead of going home for a nap and then working out, I'm going to go right to the gym after work and THEN nap. (except for probably Mondays....those are the nights I get the worst sleep and am terribly tired in the AM..like right now)

Game 6 tonight...I really really hope it all wraps up....no game 7 again!!


Not having game 7! • gardening • Blizzards • Milkshakes • Sushi • Daisy first thing in the morning • The Green Men • working on knitting/crochet • being a tourist in my own town • fresh sheet day • free time! • Groupon • Clearlycontacts.ca (I got FREE glasses!) • eBay!!!!! • Running (especially now that it is so much easier) • Seeing family on Skype • My sistur!

I think it's supposed to be nice today..sounds like a nice long walk for me and Ms. Daisy! She's just so cute. She makes me soooo happy!

She loves being under the blankets!

No comments:

Post a Comment