Monday, May 16, 2011

Halfway through May!

Time is just flying by! I blame the playoffs. I'm all consumed!

The weather continues to just be awful...I don't know the last time it was May and I was still in my winter wardrobe....It's getting ridiculous!


I have some exciting posts planned for the next few days. So barring some awful busy-ness (which most of my evenings are) then I shall put them up!

But to tide you over!

FAVES

Playoff hockey!! (I can never say that enough) • finishing big projects • getting back into shape • EP!C, the sustainable expo. It was so much fun • My new curling wand that actually curls my hair! • Netflix • The Green Men • Canucks Cookies • Northern fur seals! • The Lonely Island

I've followed the Lonely Island for several years now, before SNL and all that. I don't much like the newest album. But I do love this.

I leave you with it


1 comment:

  1. Alright, Michael Bolton has some serious respect from me, now. :)

    ReplyDelete