What is SPUD you may ask?
Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery! Basically, we log onto the website sometime before our delivery day (Wednesdays!) and choose what we want. Anything from produce to desserts, baking needs, cereals, dairy. Everything! And it's all organic! (or so I understand) The website also lets you know how far your choices have travelled, so it's easy to try and stay local.
We aren't using this as our sole food provider. We will still go to the grocery story for staples and Costco for bigger items, but this is really exciting. Since we moved, we lost our favourite little local produce shop and we have yet to find one in our area, so for now we will give SPUD a try and see how it goes! I'm really exciteed. They will leave the box at your door if you aren't home, like a little surprise gift!!
What's also great is that SPUD is available to pretty much the entire west coast, all the way down to LA! So give it a try! I'll post once we get in to the groove and let you know what I think.
YUM YUM YUM!
In other news, moving went well for the most part. We had GREAT help from a few people. They saved our butts. I also got to drive a big truck! I was pretty good, I'm a great driver. The new place is a disaster. We haven't had much time to unpack yet. I hope to put a dent in it today. We are hampered by the fact that we have to paint, so can't unpack too much, but I shall try! It's a great place and I'm really excited to get it all set up! David has been tweeting photos of the move via Instagram. If you aren't following him on Twitter, you should. He's always posting photos of what we are up to!
I know I missed My Favourite Things Monday this week. I'll make up for it next week I promise!

No comments:
Post a Comment