On that note, My faves!
Cooking yummy food • Translink • Special K with Red Berries • Snowpants • My Pillow • Beanbag chairs • my post work nap (it's always too short!) • Rainpants • Autumn • Craigslist • Fleece Pyjamas • My amazing selfless thoughtful husband • Looking through old photo albums (oh the memories) • Fish
Goodreads - This is actually a really cool website I only discovered a couple of weeks ago. Basically you just mark down the books you've read, are reading, and want to read. You can review, track your progress, add friends, and participate in lots of discussions and read other reviews. It's really neat, and if you are as crazy about reading as I am then this website is for you.
The day after DST - Like today! When you notice how much lighter is it outside! Except here...where's it's monsoon season right now..I know I live in RAINcouver...but come ON..it just gets ridiculous sometimes.
I'm extra tired today. I am working all the games this week and I'm still working on the house. Just a little bit left!! I'm so close it's annoying! I just want to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment