Monday, March 7, 2011

My Favourite things Monday!

Monday just shows up whether you want it to or not doesn't it?

The plus side is this morning I found an easier way to bike to the bus to get to work, so yay!!

We did some major home work this weekend. We're doing so much I feel like we've BOUGHT the place. But it's looking awesome. This week is the rest of the cleaning and then the furniture and we'll be all settled!! I can't wait!!

Now that I have my tea, let's get to it!

Which font are you? Take this test! I'm Cooper Black Itatlic. Check it out here! (I may or may not have gone directly to my work email signature and changed it to that font....) • Reboot • Yellow painted bedrooms (like my new one!) • Vanilla Rooibos Tea • School uniforms (it just makes life easy) • Ruffles chips with onion dip • Kirkland dried fruit • Tenth Church Kits • British Columbia • Water • Red Dot Campaign • Google maps bike routes • My bike • My kitty cat Zoe •

Praise 106.5 - Ok, so this is a Christian radio station. But the fact is, I HATE the radio. I don't listen to it. I haven't since 1999 and even that might be pushing it. I despise top 40. I hate having to scan the stations constantly trying to find a song I can stand. As a result, I don't listen to the radio. I always have my ipod and car adapter if I'm in a car. However, I've recently discovered this radio station. I never have to change the dial, and I don't have to listen to songs that I either find offensive, pointless, or just plain bad (which is most music on the radio) and it puts me in a really good mood! So I say yay.

I need to get back to working out. I didn't for the past couple weeks because of the move. But I have a brand new area to run around! The plus side is that I have to ride my bike first thing every morning now. That's good! Now to add to it! Today I have to head to second job right after first job. The lack of nap might prevent a run, but I am biking home from second job. I didn't expect to get any work there this week seeing as the team is on a road trip, but I'll take it!

Any of your favourite things you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment