Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday monday monday!

Last week was an insane week for me. Working one job in the AM and another in the PM, but it was an amazing week topped off with the adoption of our lovely little Daisy. This week should be much slower. I can FINALLY get back to running. It needs to happen. I'm about a month away from the 10k and I have not yet run a 10k...Hopefully Daisy likes to run!

Things getting me through this day....

The Moffatts • knowing I can make things rather than buy them • My new amazing dolphin toilet seat • Keyboard cat • Ottawa Senators • non-fat milk • ergonomic keyboard • Comfy shoes • snow capped mountains • IKEA • sunny days • Amish Friendship bread (sharing is fun!)

MY HOUSE! - we've finally finished up the renos/moving in...ok I actually have ONE more thing to do, but that will get done this week and we're done! We have such a lovely home and I'm so glad it all worked out and now we have a little doggy to share it with!

This week's My fave things Monday is short because I want to get back to my crochet. I'm making a bag for the doggie bags we have to carry!



No comments:

Post a Comment