Quick run post!
I just had the BEST run of my life...I don't even know where it came from! I last ran on Tuesday I think...It wasn't easy, usual amount of toughness. Ran down to what was known as LiveCity Yaletown during the Olympics and back. Nothing special.
But today...I just hit the ground FLYING. I was so steady! And I felt so fast! I was taking strides and just going! Since I got back into running, I've had to start with a 5 minute light jog to warm up and then I could do 10 and 1s...but today I just went right into the 10 and 1s. It was GREAT! I ran all the way to the Aquarium and back. Nearly 6k!! I also beat my previous 5k times by 4 minutes!!! That's insane!!
I just feel so great about that run. It felt like I was possessed by someone who was actually fit :D!
I'm having a can of coke now...we're out of milk so I can't recharge with chocolate milk...which I usually have. For some reason after a run I LOOOVE carbon...I wish I had some Perrier!
No comments:
Post a Comment