Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday!

Another week! Half way through February! We move in exactly two weeks. Crap. So not packed...just booked the truck (hopefully) and we haven't recruited ANY help...derp. Better get moving! So excited though. Can't wait for the space and a new home! NO MORE APARTMENT :D

My hips are SOO sore from yesterday's run...there will be some serious yoga this afternoon!! But for now, here is everyone's favourite feature :D


This cup of coffee • yoga • family • Daria • Papasans • Crocheting! (so easy on the bus) • The beach • Eggies (Mini Eggs SUCK) • Mac computers • Healthy snack day! • My sister • Julian Smith • Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (especially the music from the TV show...)
I couldn't find the real ending...so here is a sing along :D





Anyway...I have a lot of blog topics I really want to get around to posting...but I just seem to be SOOO busy...it's annoying really....The next couple of weeks are going to be mental with moving and I have hockey all month...yaaaay! Busy busy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Since when did you atart drinking coffee?!! haha those early mornings getting to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've alway drank coffee...I don't like it. and I definitely don't drink it often..I suppose I started drinking it in like high school

    ReplyDelete