Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snowshoers!

Yesterday, my darling husband and I finally got away for some LONG overdue outdoors time. We've been wanting to get out for weeks but it always ended being gross and rainy. Yesterday was finally a beautiful day and we made it up the mountain!

Having fun


We went to MEC right afterwards to buy our own snowshoes so we could do it more often! It was SO much fun and the views were amazing.

The perfect outdoorsman

 The beauty that is British Columbia
Vancouver from afar.


It was so amazing...I'm not sure we've had that much fun since Mexico. I can't wait to get up there again....it's going to take a while though since we have to move and such. It was so amazing. I feel like I've never seen anything like that before. It was so majestic. I loved it and really want to be able to share that experience with others! What's also awesome is that the people up there want to be up there. So everyone is so friendly and happy and just energized. It's difficult to not feel great up there because the air is so fresh and clean and crisp

What's your favourite outdoor activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment