Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday!!!

It's been a good week. Running wasn't so great. I'm going farther but lately finding it hard to get me motivated to go outside...maybe the change of scenery will do it. Did I mention we're moving?? We found a great new place in a triplex!! Two bedroom and we can have a pet!! So excited!! I don't really like living in apartments, so more space is going to be awesome.

On that positive note!! Favourite things!!


Watching hockey live • Tim Horton's chocolate caramel muffin • Dibs • Ginger ale • Jonmarkphoto.com • Scrabble • 9 AM (quittin time!) • Marine life • My old bed • lava lamps • Drawn Together • Modrobes • Free stuff!! • PVR • Dancing • Michael Jackson • Air popped popcorn • Slippers • Dairy Cows


Yay! I like things. Tonight the Sens are playing the Canucks and we so awesomely have tickets :D! We've been waiting for this since September!! Yipppeeee!!

1 comment: