We start obedience class this week! Very exciting. Daisy is getting pretty obedient...but she still has some problem areas so hopefully we can learn how to correct them.
I ran 6.2k yesterday! In the rain!! I can't believe I did it! I'm going to try to hit 8k sometime this week. Then I'll know I can do 10k. But I also need to not push too hard this week. Granted I haven't been training to earn a taper...but I don't want to run 8k and pull something or be sore for Sunday..how awful would that be!
Either way, I'm a little more confident I can do this run...especially since I wasn't ready to die after the 6.2...I probably could have kept going but I drew the line at being completely soaking wet ;)
I am at 40% of my goal for my fundraising run for the Aquarium! Join in the fun!!
FAVES
My Monday bus driver (always so nice!) • being able to run farther than I thought • when Daisy burrows under the covers when I nap • romantic weekend getaways • free hotel rooms! • visiting with friends • shopping for Daisy (I LOVE buying her things!) • My new digital picture frame • My hair getting longer • The Dog Whisperer • My Sports Tracker app • 6 months of being married! • David making such awesome decisions as of late • champagne
Looking forward to the playoffs getting started! While my team kicked the bucket months ago, it's going to be sooo much fun working for the home team this year! Here's to a long run!!!
Will you be watching the playoffs?
No comments:
Post a Comment