I try to have a good outlook for the beginning of the week..but it just seems like Monday WANTS to be hated. It should be nicer to me.
I try....
I'm participating in the 2011 Scotiabank Group Charity Challenge at the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon & 5k. I'm fundraising for the Vancouver Aquarium. If you didn't already know what an amazing place it is, feel free to ask me why! I truly love it there and want to give back!
You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your credit card!! Please sponsor me on another one of my charity runs. You can do so here!!
On that note:
FAVES!!!
You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your credit card!! Please sponsor me on another one of my charity runs. You can do so here!!
On that note:
FAVES!!!
Sunny days • a good run • cracked.com • Coffee creamer • trips to Victoria! (this week!) • Daisy starting to calm down and listen • The Dog Whisperer (sorry...I'm hooked) • Having a sister who works at a vet • knitting little baby sized gifts • seeing little glimpses of summer • Kitsilano • tacos • naps • fundraising • water bottles • juice boxes
I have a 10K to run in two weeks....I'm only at 5k..(yes STILL) I'm rather nervous.
Can I do it internet?

Can you run it?
ReplyDeleteYES YOU CAN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooa4BKo4-p0