Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lacking Motivation

Bler.

I have gained weight lately. I have been so lazy and so unmotivated to exercise, which doesn't help of course. I partly blame the weather. It's been so awful and cold and rainy lately. Who wants to go outside, even if to the gym.... Being all warm and cozy is so much nicer than opening the door. However, this has really hurt me. I have a 10k to run in ONE week and my lazy butt didn't run all March and now here I am. Screwed. I ran 4k last week..that's it. How can I run a 10k!?

I'm really disappointed with myself. I need to find a way to get motivated to get out there and work out (other than my disappointment with how I look)


How do you find motivation?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's important to have goals that excite me in the present moment. Something to motivate me in the now.

    I also like a good challenge, because I assume I can take it on.

    Granted, that means that I don't necessarily prepare enough, and it meant that the first time I ran the TC10K I also ended up hurting my ankle for a few weeks, but I won the challenge. :P

    ReplyDelete