Hopefully August isn't such a jerk...
The Low Car Diet starts today! I think I get my starter kit today so I can commence with recording my adventures to shape into awesome vlogs...or so I envision. Either way, very excited to get this thing going. Make sure you're keeping up with Team Vancouver. You're definitely going to want to vote for us at the end :)
I find myself dragging my feet this morning. I hate garbage day. You put out the recycling and at 2 am, can people think that is the best time to rummage through everyone's bin and take what they please. I don't really care if you are taking my bottles and cans. Fine....TWO AM!? When everyone is sleeping and the only sound that jars us all out of our happy state is you and your bottles rattling through our bins!? It's infuriating and compounded by the fact that I can't do anything about it. Just come back tomorrow BEFORE the truck....don't YOU sleep? What are these people doing up at 2 am...
Anyway...mild rant because I'm so tired because of Bottle Billy making noise last night. Annoyed.
Let's turn this around shall we!
Monday FAAAAAVVVVEEESSSS
Margaritas in a bucket • A full nights sleep • The sun • picnics • Lazy Sundays • Timbits • Cracked.com • Sunscreen • swimming in the lake • Letter mail • sports • X-men • Farmer's markets • being warm (which I am NOT right now) • Peanut butter • Keen's • Street festivals • Giant Goldfish crackers (why bother with the little ones!?)
I'm freezing cold right now...the AC is always cranked to full in my edit suite...I hate that I want a snuggie so I can work and be warm...:/
I'll have my Harry Potter post in the coming weeks...when it's all good and outdated. I've picked up the book again so I can further detail the many reasons why I didn't like it...but don't worry, Prisoner of Azkaban the movie will always be the worst :)
No comments:
Post a Comment