Yep...I'm all done and married...and I grew older too!!!
It was a very busy and exciting October that's for sure. The best October ever!!!
The wedding was perfect..100% flawless and I had so much fun.

Me the bride (more at Jon Mark's Blog)
I don't have many photos uploaded from our honeymoon in Mexico yet, but I will once I have free time. I went right back to work and have hardly had time to sit and think!
Mexico was amazing. Our resort was beautiful and we got to see SO much marine life because we snorkled a lot. AND we climbed a Mayan ruin...it was amazing. I miss Mexico very much.
So now it's just settling down. I miss having all our friends and family around. The wedding was an amazing mingling party and everyone became friends with everyone. It was so neat. I wish we could have big parties like that more often.
I'll have lots more photos to show you later. For now ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment