Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Brrr

The weather outside IS frightful...
It's been unusually cold for Vancouver....Ontario cold...not cool..luckily I still have all my winter gear so I'm toasty warm...which is good since the new job has me outside at 3am...the coldest of the hours!A blurry photo of me walking to work...but you can see the snow!


Lucky I have this awesome touque to keep me warm!!

Fortunately, the good thing about cold weather is the yummy warm drinks!!

My faves include : Mighty Leaf Vanilla Bean tea, Earl Grey Tea with Bailey's, Rum and Eggnogg Latte (MMMMMMMM), Hot Chocolate and Caramel Bailey's, and last but not least, Apple Cider and Fireball Whiskey.....



Yes...those are the things that get me through the cold..nothing beats curling up on the couch with one of those in front of the fireplace channel....speaking of which...anyone know when that is going to start playing?

To keep warm you can also check out our photos from Mexico!! and the wedding and the lot

http://picasaweb.google.com/sdperrywedding

What's your favourite winter drink?

2 comments: