Ok....suffice to say....the very LAST thing I'm doing now is totally freaking out....no WAY!...why would I be terrified that my WEDDING is in 15 days...and all my friends and family (ok not ALL but most) will be coming to watch us do this thing....and then I'm married...FOREVER...
Terrified?
me?!
Terrified?
me?!

I would say that sums it up pretty well!! It's just finally here..well not yet..but 15 days isn't long...my work schedule is up for that week!!! People have countdowns going everywhere! It's down to the last two weeks!!! Where did the time go!? It was a year just yesterday I swear!!!
Sure I'm excited....but really...I'm more terrified than excited...
WHY?!
I don't know...I mean David is great and all...we already get along. I'm not scared of HIM..I don't know what I'm scared of. I DO want to get married.
I think it's just the fact that it's actually the home stretch and it's actually going to happen...and then I have...FOREVER..with this guy....
I do have Mexico to look forward to though....

No comments:
Post a Comment