I just had the most lovely day.
The scale says I've lost weight, my clothes say it too...oh and the mirror.
I had a DELICIOUS grilled peanut butter and chocolate sandwich, a great gym workout, followed by another amazing catered dinner by Aramark, and front row seats to the flames/nucks game...which was the best game I've seen in that arena all year. AND I got paid for it! (cause it's work) This was followed by being asked to work the rest of the games graphics wise AND getting my building badge....AND being told I was spoken very high about at a potential job interview...
ALSO I have asked Ashley of Goldleaf Jewelry to design my wedding jewelery and she's EXCITINGLY said yes :D!!! I'm such a HUGE fan I can't wait to see what's she's going to make :D!!!
ANNNNND developments on the wedding dress front! Two gorgeous options are mulling about in my mind and so we'll see how those go
what a LOVELY DAY :D
Lovely!
ReplyDelete-Andrew Wade