Today I thought I would treat you to my voyage to work. I was running late...AGAIN....I just can't see to get there on time, but still here goes!

The day starts with a peek at the flowers. Almost ready to go! The grass is also green 365 days a year here....YAAAY "winter"

I make my way to down Granville station! ouuu

Down the scary big escalator.....I would NOT want to be down here during and earthquake

Just in time to catch the first train!!!

GM Place being torn apart for the Olympics

The locker rooms for the men's hockey...yes...OUTSIDE

You can see waaaay in the distance under the bridge they have set up booms to block entry to the bay

BC place and GM place. That big cube is Quebec's pavillion.

Team Russia HQ. Very cool

Olympics insanity!

The Millennium line..See the anti Suicide fence?

Commercial Broadway!

Heading to the Millennium line (I was on the Expo line to start)
I didn't get any photos to the Millennium line because I had to sprint to make the train or else I would have been INSANELY late for work.

You can see the mountains are losing snow...GOOD luck VANOC!

Tall buildings. I love how they just stick out. I think this is Burnaby...or New Westminster...or Surrey...

The Sears at Brentwood Mall. I love the old Eatons sign remnants...Sad though..

FINALLY I arrive at my stop!

To HERE!
It's a good 45 minute trip all the way out there. Luckily I have free transit for a month.
I barely recognize Vancouver now with all the Olympics stuff, I'll post some photos of regular Vancouver once the Olympics are over and you'll see what I mean. But for now...It's HOCKEY DAY IN CANADA!!!!

Red nail polish, red lipstick, red hair band... and soon you will have red Canadian earrings to match!
ReplyDeleteoh man that was so long ago! it was during the playoff run for the senators...when i get team spirit...i get TEAM SPIRIT....and those earring are going to be the PERFECT top off :D
ReplyDelete