Thursday, January 14, 2010

good stuff

Well the good news is I got a temp job at Global BC doing graphics!!! this is awesome great news. I really like it so far! hopefully it turns from temp to perm!!! that's how these things happen!

Today I'm going to treat you to a voyage through my cell phone photos





First and only day of snow in Vancouver

























Our Real Christmas tree











Alex Burrows' stall in the Canucks dressing room

A really cool caricature we got done in the summer!
My view when I work Canucks games

My view when I work CFL games!


The UGLIEST footwear ever.My sister is as tall as a bamboo!
A great view from Granville Island

My sweet kitty
The Wolf treeMoon Jellies at the Aquarium


Beluga!
Dedicated Sens FansMy Goddaughter being adorable
Calgary has STRONG shooters....broke the glass!

The first Olympics signs
Translink FAIL

That was fun wasn't it?



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job!! Sounds like you're having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA!
    the girl in the sushi palce with the ugly shoes!
    I forgot about that!

    ReplyDelete