Sunday, July 12, 2009

RIP

Papa Flavio died today. He was having so much trouble breathing that I'm glad he can finally rest. He held on for so long.

Tons of family were in the room with him when he went. I'm glad I was here in time to say goodbye. Mama Chachi was a wreck. I've never seen someone in such agony. They were together for 65 years....I can only hope I get to spend that much time with David, and I can already understand why she was screaming in sadness....I would do that with David even now....but I couldn't imagine sitting there while he was dying....at all...I pray no one with a dear true love never has to go through that.

Still in Kingston for the week. I think the funeral is Thursday. Gonna be a long week... glad I'm with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment