Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rest in Peace Papa Flavio

Augh what a day....

I hadn't cried or anything all this time but today was the end of it all and the absolute last time I would see him ever. It was rough....beautiful day out though.

Slept, went to see Harry Potter....BIG letdown...it should have been WAY more epic, I was definitely disappointed.

I'm bummed today. My sister isn't talking to me through her own fault...and I leave on Saturday...ONE day left...it was such a busy week.. I know I said I didn't want to be here...but it's only because I knew it was going to be hard and it was...but I'm glad I was here....I'm really looking forward to seeing David :D....and going over to the mainland to find a new home!!!! Must find a new job.....a REAL job..or else!

Rest in Peace Papa Flavio...we all love you and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment