Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Funeral time

Been a rough couple of days

the wakes were today, the family only wake was yesterday, that was a sad one which is why it was only family. Wakes today were boring...no one came on my behalf. Don't really have any friends left in Kingston....2 I think....everyone else moved away. Which is fine..just boring.....and COLD.

Funeral is tomorrow...I don't know what to expect.. I don't think I've ever been to a funeral...and definitely not of someone so close to my family. I don't overly remember my great-grandmothers funeral but I'm in this one so it will be strange.

Miss David still......he's always been my rock through anything...he's going through stuff now and he's so far...So I can only hope he's doing ok...I miss him very much.

Home on Saturday...I'm glad I got to come see my family for a bit....wish it could have been a fun trip and not a funeral trip.

PS Kingston is a hole. I'm not even lying....half of the downtown is all boarded up and abandoned.....hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment