Saturday, June 20, 2009

SHAWZAM

Wow...been some time

My bike arrived. It's lovely! It's in the shop now though getting tuned up :(.

My running is coming along great. I'm up to 9 minutes run 1 minute walk two times. Two more weeks and I'll be doing 4K!

Then I'm doing the 5 K class.

I decided to switch my goal jacket to the end of the 5K course when it will be cold. I'm getting a waterbottle pack for the completion of my learn to run :D

David and I are on a budget now....I don't like it...It's like all the fun is sucked out of life. We have to check with each other if we want to buy anything, and keep all our receipts. AUGH. Talk about lower class....vomit....Hopefully I get a real job and can loosen up on this budget a teeeeennny bit....sigh. Our pre marriage counselor recommended it. I understand WHY, doesn't mean I like it. Otherwise the counselling is going well. We're learning to fight...which is something we need. We fight mean and dirty. I don't like it at all.

My dad is coming to visit in a month. I can't wait!!!!! Speaking of. Make sure you spend time with your dads on Sunday....because I can't :(

Anyway. Back to reading

This month's book of recommending is The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb


la

No comments:

Post a Comment