What is WITH people!?
At what point did that stuck up rich people of the world decide they got to look down on everyone else.
I'm so sick of people thinking they are better than everyone else.
Especially the majority of the customers of Starbucks.
A simple response to "Hello" as opposed to "Coffee." please and thank you would be nice.
but no.....this is too difficult I suppose...
I think I would have liked to live in the 50s.....
People who need their drink SO perfect and SO fast that you wonder why they just don't make it themselves at home (especially if it's just brewed coffee.....honestly)
Someday a barista somewhere is just going to snap and no one is going to be surprised.
This is why I don't work with the public. Feedback for my writing goes into a neat little folder in my e-mail that I never have to open if I don't want to. Otherwise, I'd go insane.
ReplyDeleteDo you still lifeguard? Might be more fun than being a barista.
oh LORD no. I got out of lifeguarding years ago. I was sick of that too
ReplyDeleteI don't WANT to work with the public. I'm just stuck with it for now :/